|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Tonight, in New York City, you are "Reginald Halvers", carrying identification papers and a sealed white envelope. Your mission: to attend the Langley post-dinner New Year's Eve party in apartment 2604 where you will exchange the envelope for a prototype microchip. The elevator has just deposited you on the twenty-sixth floor.
- Timed puzzle. After you make the exchange, there will be a complication. Although you have some time to explore after this point, you can't waste too much time either.
- 2604 (Admiral Jota; 2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 051001 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-051001-D8A8
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 17 entry.
- Download SpeedIF17.zip from the IF Archive. All 6 games entered in Speed-IF 17.
- The story file is 2604.z5.