2nd Annual 1 to 2K Classic Text Adventure Competition
This minicomp, a.k.a. 2K Comp 2005, was created and organized by Paul Allen Panks, and officially ran between June 13th and September 20th, 2005. Authors were asked to submit games with the following restrictions:
- The source code file cannot be more then 2899 bytes in length.
- An optional data file cannot be more than 8192 bytes in length.
- If the game file is a self contained MS-Windows executable it must be compressed.
There were only two entries. The organizer assigned rankings for every game. User reviews were requested but none have been posted.
Note: Games were released before the submission deadline, which is unusual.
- 23:15 (Jon Ripley; 10-Sep-2005; MS-Windows, RISC OS). Ranked 10/10. Winner.
- Smile (Chris Molloy Wischer; 06-Sep-2005; MS-Windows). Ranked 9/10.
- The 2nd Annual (2005) 1 to 2K Classic Text Adventure Competition - the official site