ADRIFT Hourglass Comp 2006
The Hourglass Competition, a.k.a. the 3rd Three Hour Games Competition, is a minicomp for new ADRIFT games written in three hours or less. Original voting deadline: 26th August 2006 and was extended to 31st August 2006. Organizer: Woodfish.
Note: Every entry was written in ADRIFT 4.00.
- 1) The Long Barrow (Christy Henshaw as C. Henshaw).
- 2) Quest for Food (Lumin).
- 3) Herr Doktor von Nördlingendinkelsbühlhündchen-am-Rhein (Mad Monk).
- 3) 3 Minutes to Live (Ren).
- 5) Smote (Robert Street).
- 6) Dancing Even Him? (Richard Otter).
- 7) Boiled Eggs (Anna Fruen).
- 8) Choose Your Own Three Hour Adventure (David Whyld).
- 9) Rolling the Dough (Richard Otter).
- 10) The Road Leads to Nowhere (The Dominant Species a.k.a. TDS).
- 11) Over the Edge (Ren).
- 12) The Skydiver (Fenris a.k.a. The Fenris Wolf).
- 13) Pilfers (Daniel Budle).
- Games must be made in three hours or less, this is the challenge and focus of the competition. Brief paper/mental planning is allowed, but the game making itself must be done in three hours.
- Entries must be made with ADRIFT v3.9 or ADRIFT v4.
- Games must be original work.
- A limit of three entries per author.
- All entries to be sent to woodfish5 [~AT~] gmail.com.
- The deadline for entries is the 7th August 2006 (deadline extended from 5th).
- Any problems or questions, ask in the announcement thread or email Woodfish at the above address.
- ... plus, this time the competition has the added bonus of a mystery prize and certificate for the winner (provided they're in the UK)!