A Dark and Stormy Entry
|A Dark and Stormy Entry|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You're a writer, trying to turn a blank page into a story. Start with the setting. Should the story take place in Scotland? Io? Tied to a kite? Somewhere completely imaginary? Or maybe you shouldn't start with the setting?
- A Dark and Stormy Entry (Emily Short as "Lord Lulwer-Bytton"; 2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010415 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-010415-5C4B
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- LOTECH Comp 2001: 2nd place from 6 entries.
- Download lotech.zip from the IF Archive - All the entries for LOTECH Comp 2001. The story file for this game is stormy.z5.
Turn to Page 4 version
- A Dark and Stormy Entry (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- A Dark and Stormy Entry - at IFDB.
- A Dark and Stormy Entry - at Home of the Underdogs.