A Monkey Stole Your Toast!
|A Monkey Stole Your Toast!|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You made toast! Yaaay! But a monkey stole it! Boooo!
You might be anyone carrying nothing in your kitchen, which contains a toaster and a huge swirling portal. You are carrying nothing because a monkey stole your toast! You must get it back! They both went through the huge swirling portal to the east!
- A Monkey Stole Your Toast! (Admiral Jota; 2003; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 030412 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-030412-1CEB
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF ToasterComp II entry.
- Download SpeedIF_ToasterComp_II.zip from the IF Archive. All the games in this Speed-IF.
- The story file for this game is stolen.z5.