How It Begins
You are a refugee from an area devastated by drought and war. You pass some standing stones and a waterfall, and meet a peddler who points you toward some underground passageways that promise to be a source of treasure and adventure.
- Appears to be the first full length game written using the Platypus Inform library.
- A New Life (Alexandre Owen Muñiz; 01-Oct-2005; Z-code 5).
- Beta-testing by Andrei Pambuccian, Emily Short, Daniel Freas, Evin Robertson, Jacqueline A. Lott, Matthew Murray, Amanda Fisher, Brian Rapp, and Rachel Portnoy.
- Release 1 (2005-09-30) Inform v6.30 / Platypus release 4
- IFID: ZCODE-1-050930-8795
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download. (Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2005: 2nd place (tie) of 36 entries. Also 2nd place for Miss Congeniality.
- XYZZY Awards 2005: Finalist for Best Use of Medium.
- Download goblin.z5 ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - The story file.
This article is a game stub. You can help IFWiki by expanding it.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
TODO: Genres, Notable Features, full version info
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.