Adventures of Thumper™ - Wonder Wombat
|Adventures of Thumper™ - Wonder Wombat|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 3.9|
|Sound/Music||yes (probably optional)|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The introduction states that the game is for mature audiences as it contains mild sexual references, medium level coarse language and drug references.
In the games the player is a wombat called Thumper.
- Uses timed pauses for various effects. For example, the title card is displayed one letter at a time. Also, when Thumper is talking with an NPC, the player must press a key after every time someone says something to continue the dialogue.
- Use of mixing upper and lower case letters throughout words in several places. Used for comedic or a cartoon-like effect.
- Various "hunger puzzles", except based around emptying one's bladder and smoking the next cigarette instead of food or drink. The player should use the INFO command periodically to check on Thumper's current status.
- All the characters in the game are anthromorphic animals.
Trivia and Comments
- Matt (Dark Baron) is an NPC in this game, as the CEO of Dark Baron Enterprises.
- Adventures of Thumper™ - Wonder Wombat (Animal Un-Friendly Version) (Chris Tyson a.k.a. "Diablo"; 21-Feb-2002; ADRIFT 3.9).