|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
An epigraph from Robert Heinlein reveals the source of the game's title.
You have amnesia and could be anyone, albeit anyone wearing a dramatic black cape. You're in a cabin that would seem to be on a ship. Around you, you see a bed, a dressing table, a plant and a "hideous abstract picture". You have no obvious goal, though the Heinlein quotation does allude to murdering people.
- Aesthetic Deletions (Johanna Hunt; 2003; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 310103 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10 SD.
- IFID: ZCODE-1-310103-A0C6
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Second 24 Hours of Inform entry.
- Download aesthetic.z5 ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - The story file.
- Play it online at the 24 Hours of Inform homepage.