The Bastard Operator from Hell
BOFH:Interactive Fiction Edition.
BOFH is Copyright (c) Simon Travaglia and is used with Permission.
(Visit http://bofh.ntk.net, www.theregister.co.uk, www.plan9.org for info).
Inform Story File Copyright (c) 2002 Howard A. Sherman All Rights Reserved.
|The Bastard Operator from Hell|
|Author(s)||Howard A. Sherman|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a new Bastard Operator From Hell, recently granted the title by the Grand Bastard in London. Now back in America, you must carry out your Bastardly duties: to make life an utter hell for every clueless computer user you encounter. You start your tenure in your office, dubbed "Mission Control", and are carrying a travel request form, a swipe card, and a Cattle Prod.
Release 2 (Competition release)
- The Bastard Operator from Hell (Howard A. Sherman; 2002; Z-code 5).
- Release 2 / Serial number 020927 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10 SD
- IFID: ZCODE-2-020927-2E9B
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2002: 26th place of 38 entries.
- Download bofh.z5 ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive. Story file.
- Download readme.1st ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive. Documentation from the author.
Release 8 (Post-comp release)
- The Bastard Operator from Hell (Howard A. Sherman; 2003; Z-code 5).