How It Begins
The game begins immediately after the protagonist has finished an evening at the circus. Disillusioned by the bad seats, lackluster show, long lines and expensive prices, the protagonist finds themselves alone and free to wander the circus grounds as the employees go about their post-performance routine.
Ballyhoo was the first mystory that did not take place in a clock work world, but instead moves forward do to the players progress.
Release 97 (Infocom)
- Ballyhoo (Jeff O'Neill; publisher: Infocom; 1985; Z-code 3).
Release 99 (Infocom)
- Ballyhoo (Jeff O'Neill; publisher: Infocom; 1986; Z-code 3).
- Ballyhoo (release 97) is included on the following Activision collections:
- Ballyhoo - at Peter Scheyen's Infocom Homepage.
- Ballyhoo manual in PDF format - at The Infocom Documentation Project.
- Ballyhoo - at Wikipedia.
- Ballyhoo - at IFDB