Slice of life
XYZZY Awards 2001Finalist - Best Game, Best Individual NPC, Best Individual PC,
Best NPCs, Best Use of Medium, Best Writing
How It Begins
You stumble across an acquaintance of you next to the lighthouse. He is Grant Stern: grey eyes, distinctive hands, carrying a swordstick and his old-fashioned attitude. You are carrying nothing remarkable.
- Best of Three (Emily Short; 2001; Glulx).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010928 / Inform v6.21(G0.36) Library 6/10
- IFID: GLULX-1-010928-9183E48A
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover. (Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2001: 7th place of 51 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 2001: Finalist for Best Game, Best Individual NPC (Grant Stern), Best Individual PC (Helen Tsakis), Best NPCs, Best Use of Medium, and Best Writing.
- Download Bestof3.blb ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive
This article is a game stub. You can help IFWiki by expanding it.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
TODO: Notable Features, full version info
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.