How It Begins
Release 1 (Competition version)
- Blue Chairs (Chris Klimas; 01-Oct-2004; Z-code 5).
- Beta-testing by Steve Bernard, Jonathan Blask, Erik Frederickson, Robb Sherwin, Mark Wickham, and Elkins.
- Release 1 / Serial number 040930 / Inform v6.30 Library 6/11
- IFID: ZCODE-1-040930-2219
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download. (Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2004: 2nd place of 36 entries. Also winner of Miss Congeniality.
- XYZZY Awards 2004: Winner of Best Game, Best Writing, Best Story. Finalist for Best NPCs, Best Individual Puzzle (the toilet), Best Individual PC (Dante).
- Download bluechairs.z5 ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - The story file.
Release 2 (Post-comp version)
This article is a game stub. You can help IFWiki by expanding it.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
TODO: Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.