|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
An introduction screen tells you (the user) that you have just been hired to a company called "Happitec". You have recently moved because of the job and there seems to be some minor details you must sort out, mainly getting your mail. The objective of the game is therefore to achieve mail ownership. The starting zone of the game is your new home which includes two rooms. You are in the front room which features the front door and the way to the other room of the house. After having completed the first command which makes time pass the door bell rings.
- Bureaucracy (Douglas Adams with the staff of Infocom; publisher: Infocom; 1987; Z-code 4).
- Bureaucracy is included on the following Activision collections:
- Bureaucracy - at Peter Scheyen's Infocom Homepage.
- Bureaucracy manual in PDF format - at The Infocom Documentation Project.
- Bureaucracy - at Wikipedia.
- Bureaucracy - at MobyGames.
- Bureaucracy - at Infocom Gallery.
- Bureaucracy - at Infocom - The Master Storytellers.
- Bureaucracy - at IFDB