If you were redirected to this page, click the "category" tab at the top to display the contents, or click .
- if::de-Forum - central meeting point for IF gamers and authors
- IF-Album - attempt to catalogue the existing German text adventures
- textfire.de - webzine for authors. The yearly competition for IF in German held in April, the "Grand Prix", is run here.
- ifwizz.de - German language interactive fiction database.
Mostly games and reviews:
- Michael Baltes
- Christian Blümke
- Oliver Berse
- Maik Beta
- Jens Bojaryn
- Frank Borger
- Carsten Kreysler
- Martin Oehm
- Jürgen Poppe
- Jörg Rosenbauer
- Frank Sindermann
- Frank Sorge
- Christoph Winkler
- GerX, German Extension for Inform 7, maintained by Christian Blümke.
- deform, inofficial Inform library for Inform 6, maintained by Martin Oehm.
- Deutsche Inform-Library, German translation of the Inform library, maintained by Max Kalus.
- Text-Adventure-Generator T.A.G. by Martin Oehm, Windows based compiler and interpreter.
- Floyd by Oliver Berse, Windows and Linux based interpreter and IF language.
- Jade - Jedes Autorensystem Detailliert Erklärt. Incomplete overview of available authoring systems for writing IF in German.
- Abenteuer-Entwicklungssystem - The Quill-like CYOA editor for DOS, maintaines by Jürgen Poppe.
- TxA Text Adventure System by Viktor Krammer, DOS, Windows and Linux based IF compiler and interpreter.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "German"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.