Character, in broad terms, may refer to either people or symbols.
- Game character - Someone in the game (person, animal, monster, robot, etc.) who is simulated as an object within the game world.
- Other people in the game who are not normally considered "game characters":
- Character role - What role or purpose does the character play within the story? (e.g.: shopkeeper, guard, monster, thief, or trader.)
- See also: Category:Character roles.
- Characterization - The manner in which the game characters and other people in the game are portrayed.
- Font style - such as bold, italics, reverse video, or underline.
- Fun With ZCharacter - Describes a technique to reduce an Inform 6's story file size.
- Note: This is a disambiguation page.