|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You're an anonymous individual, carrying nothing. You stand outside a split-level house and its garage.
- Punishing resource management. The PC not only has to eat regularly (or die), but also has to visit the bathroom (or die). Since the game runs on a speeded-up clock whereby one hour passes each turn, it's possible to starve to death while navigating from one side of the house to the other.
- No clear goal and no clear ending.
- Coming Home (Andrew Katz; 1997; Z-code 5).
- Coming Home (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Coming Home - at IFDB.
- Coming Home - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).