Conan Kill Everything
|Conan Kill Everything|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are Conan. You have a big sword to kill everything and wear a loincloth. Weazle, the evil wizard, destroyed everything that Conan loved. Now, in this dungeon containing Weazle, a door, an oaken table, and red apple, Conan will KILL EVERYTHING!
- The game refers to Conan in the third-person.
- When losing a game, it is made blatant that the dungeon is actually a movie set.
Releases 1 and 2
- Conan Kill Everything (Ian Haberkorn; v1: 13-Apr-2005; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 050403 / Inform v6.30 Library 6/11 S
- Release 2 / Serial number 050428 / Inform v6.30 Library 6/11 S
- The game's title was Ian Haberkorn's entry at StupidTitleComp, where it took 2nd place.
- XYZZY Awards 2005: Finalist for Best Individual PC (Conan).
- Download ConanKillEverything.z5 from the IF Archive
- Conan Kill Everything (archived) - at Baf's Guide
- Conan Kill Everything - at IFDB.
- Conan Kill Everything - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Review by William McDuff for SPAG #41.
- Conan Kill Everything - at IF Ratings
- Conan Kill Everything - at IFReviews.org