|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You're a new parent, recently returned from hospital following the birth of your first child. You are in your living room. Around you, you see another room to the north, stairs to the west, and a sofa on which lie a book and some cushions. You're carrying your baby.
- The prose and implementation are extremely sparse.
- You can commit infanticide in this game.
Trivia and Comments
- Probably best known for the line "Baby cries!" which occurs rather often in the game.
- Congratulations! (Frederick Hirsch; 1997; Z-code 5).
- Congratulations! (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Congratulations! - at IFDB.
- Congratulations! - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).