DNA Tribute Speed-IF
The twenty-third Speed-IF was begun on May 12, 2001, and organized by Gunther Schmidl. This Speed-IF was also announced on rec.arts.int-fiction and several newsgroup people submitted games. In the spirit of Douglas Adams, the deadline was quickly extended to "whenever no new games come in."
Create your own tribute to Douglas Adams in no more than two hours. Sign the location below when you've finished the game. Deadline: Sunday May 13 midnight MUDtime (EST)
- Deadline, or Being Douglas Adams (Gunther Schmidl; Z-code). File: dna.z5.
- The Death of Two Great Minds (Alex Watson; Z-code). File: minds.z5.
- How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down? (Tom Waddington; Z-code). File: 42.z5.
- Into That Good Night (Iain Merrick; TADS 2). File: goodnight.gam.
- Jeenin Tonn-nx: A speed-IF tribute to Douglas Adams (Peter Berman; TADS 2). File: jeenin.gam.
- A Night at Milliways (Graeme Pletscher; Z-code). File: milliways.z5.
- The Relentless Adventures of Captain Speedo Episode 42 - So Long, and Thanks for All the Books (Gilles Duchesne; Hugo). File: Speedo42.hex.
- The Sofa At The End Of The Universe (Sean T. Barrett; Z-code). File: SOFA.Z5.