Note: Dan's nickname on IFWiki is "dfabulich".
- ChoiceScript programming language. "ChoiceScript is a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice games (MCGs) like Choice of the Dragon. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience."
- Co-founded Choice of Games in 2009.
- Founded SF Bay Area Interactive Fiction Meetup in 2010.
- On the advisory board for the Interactive Fiction Technology Foundation.
- Choice of Games - Choice of Games.