(Redirected from David S. Glasser)
Note: David's nickname on the ifMUD is DGlasser.
- VirtuaTech (1997; TADS 2). IF Comp 1997: 21st place.
- Bad Guys (1998; Z-code). Textfire 12-Pack.
- Life or Death (1998; Z-code). A Z-machine abuse that plays Conway's Game of Life.
- The Yellow Stone (1999; Z-code). Speed-IF 5.5.
- Inspiration (2001; Z-code). Speed-IF 2001.
- Literacy (2001; Z-code). Speed-IF -1.
- Zonk - a Z-machine implemented in TADS. (The Zonk homepage used to be at http://www.davidglasser.net/zonk/ (archived); however, this link is broken, and the project is probably no longer supported.
Review and Article Credits
- Organizer of WackyComp in 1999.
- Interactive Fiction Hall of Shame - ifHOS used to list many people on ifMUD with their photos, webpage URLS, etc. It used to be at http://www.davidglasser.net/ifhos/ (archived), but this link is broken and appears to no longer be supported.