|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
Time for a fresh start.
You've been slogging towards the goal -- true metasemanticity -- for months. Code-logic sparkles in your dreams and mutters in your ears. You've made great strides of progress, thrown them away, rewritten, rearranged, refactored -- but the contract deadline is crawling down your throat. No escaping that. You've got to pull this project together, and soon.
So forget all of the environment modelling, the texture cores, the interface splicing. You're going to build on basic physical forces. Like heat, light, maybe mass... Make it feel real, in the user's gut.
- Dual Transform (Andrew Plotkin as "Nigel Smith"; 02-Feb-2010; Z-code).
- Release 4 / Serial number 100109 / Inform 7 build 5Z71 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 62BA0E64-BAC3-4D65-886A-8B59A077F668
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Casual Gameplay Design Competition 7: 3rd place of 30 entries.
- Download DualTransform.zblorb from CGDC7.
- Dual Transform (Andrew Plotkin; 25-Feb-2010; Z-code).
- Dual Transform - at CGDC7.
- Dual Transform - at IFDB.
- Dual Transform - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).