Dulle Griet and the Antenorian Icebox
|Dulle Griet and the Antenorian Icebox|
|Author(s)||Sam Kabo Ashwell|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Storing a war-engine inside Hell was a new tactic; you'll be able to penetrate deeper than ever before and still have a chance of getting out again. The job isn't without its risks, but at least you know the demons are out to get you.
Unfortunately, that idiot Mayken didn't demonproof the Iron Quagga when she made the drop in this Cocytean ice cave; de-imping the thing will be unpleasant. You're carrying a bog-iron scramaseax, a demonoscope, a pile of loot, a wheel of artisanal Camberzola, a Camus first edition, an ornamental imp inside a spun silver birdcage, and an octavo of Shakespeare fanfiction.
- Dulle Griet and the Antenorian Icebox (Sam Kabo Ashwell; 16-Jan-2010; Z-code 5).
- Release 3 / Serial number 100116 / Inform 7 build 5Z71 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 755EA4B5-ADC4-4105-802C-B5A4E89FEBE5
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Newer New Year's Speed IF entry.
- Download SpeedIF_NewYear2009.zip from the IF Archive. All the games in this Speed-IF.
- The story file for this game is dullegriet3.z5.
- Baf's Guide line wanted. (Please replace this line with a baf game template.).
- TUID wanted. (Please replace this line with a ifdb game template.)