|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The game opens with a quote from Hamlet.
You wake up, hungover, in a small cave, and carrying your pocket-knife.
As you explore your surroundings, you remember why you were drinking: the volcano on this small island is about to erupt, and you were celebrating your last night here. You should try to get off the island as soon as possible.
- Eruption (Richard Bos; 01-Oct-2009; Z-code 5).
- Release 2 / Serial number 090616 / Inform v6.30 Library 6/11 S
- IFID: ZCODE-2-090616-F53A
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2009: 13th place of 24 entries.
- Download eruption.z5 from the IF Archive. Story file.
- Download Eruption%20scroll.pdf from the IF Archive. The "To a cruel goddess" feelie.
- Eruption (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Eruption - at IFDB.
- Eruption - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Review by Philip Armstrong.
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by J. D. Berry - in SPAG.
- Review by Renee Choba.
- Review: 1 and 2 by Conrad.
- Review by Dark Star.
- Review by Shane Fitzgerald-Gale.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by Jeremy Freese.
- Review by FrozenIsles Productions.
- Review by Victor Gijsbers.
- Review by Hipolito.
- Review by Christopher Huang.
- Review by Denis Klotz.
- Review (in Russian) and Baf's Guide review (old link) by Valentine Kopteltsev (uux).
- Review by Amanda Lange.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Juhana Leinonen.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Rob Menke.
- Review by Wesley Osam.
- Review: 1 and 2 by Jenni Polodna.
- Review by George Shannon.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Mike Snyder.
- Review by Matt Weiner.
- Review by Jake Wildstrom.
- Review by Daniel Wilson.
- Review (in Russian) by yandexx.