|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You are the demon Enzak, the zookeeper of the Fiendish Zoo. It's time to get to work. You begin your day in your office where you see your chair, filing cabinet, bookshelf, and makeshift desk, the last bearing a pointless snowglobe.
- Like most IntroComp games, this game is incomplete. In the intro version, the game is mostly puzzleless; the PC can do little more than wander around, look at things, and pick things up.
- Fiendish Zoo (Elizabeth Heller; 21-Aug-2008; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 080820 / Inform 7 build 5T18 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: BD7852C4-AAC1-4E37-9AC9-C37F6D5F44DF
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IntroComp 2008: Honorable Mention.
- Download introcomp08.zip from the IF Archive - all the games from IntroComp 2008. The story file for this game is Fiendish Zoo.zblorb.