Note: Finn's nickname was Cowboy. Changed March 1st 2010 to: Po. Prune
- Ghost Town (22-Apr-2009; ADRIFT 4). Winner of the 2009 Adrift Game of the Year Award.
- Through Time (31-May-2009; ADRIFT 4). ADRIFT IntroComp 2009: 4th place.
- Camelot (02-Aug-2010; ADRIFT). InsideADRIFT Summer Competition 2010: 2nd place.
- Return to Camelot (as "Po. Prune"; 01-Oct-2011; ADRIFT). IF Comp 2011: 30th place.
- The House (31-Oct-2011; ADRIFT). Ectocomp 2011: Tied for 6th place.
- Son of Camelot (as "Po. Prune"; 03-Oct-2012; ADRIFT 5).
- The Heritage (2016; ADRIFT 5).
- Anno 1700 (2018; ADRIFT 5). IF Comp 2018: 61st place.
- Organizer of The Comp With No Name 2008, The Second Comp With No Name 2008, NEW YEAR Comp, Spring ting, Summer Ting, The Twin Competition, The Challenge, ADRIFT Review Competition 2011, ADRIFT Game of the Year Reward 2011 and V5 Intro Comp 2012.
- Without A Clue (David Whyld; 02-Apr-2008; ADRIFT 4).
- Yak Shaving for Kicks and Giggles! (Jason Guest; 16-Feb-2010; ADRIFT 4).
- Ba'Roo! (Hensman Int'l; 30-Oct-2010; ADRIFT 4).
- Cursed (Nick Rogers; Aug-2011; ADRIFT 4).
- Death of Schlig (Peter Timony; July-2011; Glulx).
- ADRIFT-O-Rama (Mystery; 2003; ADRIFT 4). One of the mini-golf holes is called "Cowboy's Hole" which features a man in black standing in front of a western saloon.
- ADRIFTMAS Party (Mystery; 2002; ADRIFT 4). Cowboy, as an NPC, is one of the guests at the party.
- An interview: Cowboy answers questions posed by Lumin - InsideADRIFT Issue 38, July 2008.