|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You play as Miss Good Fairy, senior detective. Someone bopped a field mouse on the head, and the obvious suspect, a rabbit named Foo Foo, comes to your door on a rainy night and claims he didn't do it. You agree to hide Foo Foo while you investigate the case.
You begin at the end of Lumpen Lane by the postbox where you've stuffed Foo Foo. You're carrying your badge and a mugshot. Murphy, a rookie officer, is guarding the barricade and chewing gum.
- Foo Foo (Buster Hudson; 06-Apr-2016; Glulx).
- Release 1 / Serial number 160401 / Inform 7 build 6L38 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 9E42FE60-5D1F-41F0-B692-B661815C5D2D
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- The First Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction: 1st place of 14 entries.
- Spring Thing 2016: Back Garden entry.
- XYZZY Awards 2016: Winner of Best Story. Winner (tie) of Best NPCs. Finalist for Best Game. Finalist for Best Setting. Finalist for Best Individual NPC (Holly). Finalist for Best Individual PC (Good Fairy, Senior Detective).
- Download FooFoo.gblorb from the IF Archive. Story file.