|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
The game begins with you hammering against a space station's wall. You discover that the space station is heavily damaged, though you don't remember how or why it happened, and you're trapped in some of the wreckage.
Trivia and Comments
- The name of the escape pod, "Predpriyatie", is a Russian word roughly meaning "Enterprise".
- Fragile Shells (Stephen Granade; 02-Feb-2010; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 100130 / Inform 7 build 5Z71 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: FBDBA568-7315-4828-B09D-A39C774E4BF8
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Casual Gameplay Design Competition 7: 2nd place of 30 entries.
- Download FragileShells.zblorb
- Fragile Shells (Stephen Granade; 2010; Z-code).
- Fragile Shells - at CGDC7.
- Fragile Shells - at IFDB.
- Fragile Shells - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Making Fragile Shells - blog post by the author, March 31, 2010.
- Review by Dora for Jay is Games.
- Review (archived) by Emily Short for Play This Thing!
- Review by Jenni Polodna