|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You are J. Alfred Prufrock, carrying nothing, in a London club with your creator, T. S. Eliot. He wants to tell you something.
- The player has no agency; Prufrock can do very little other than observe the events around him.
- The game appears to be unfinished or abruptly abbreviated. You cannot complete the task given to you. There's no way to win and one losing ending.
- Generic Title (Bowen Greenwood; 2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 011118 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10 SD
- IFID: ZCODE-1-011118-2978
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF -1 entry.
- Room count: 3.
- Download SpeedIF_-1.zip from the IF Archive. All 6 games from Speed-IF -1.
- The story file is speedif.z5.