Gifts of Phallius 2: The Key to Eternity
|Gifts of Phallius 2: The Key to Eternity|
|Authoring system||TADS 2|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
WARNING: The game contains scenes of a sexual nature. QUIT if you don't want to read about sexual scenes.
The title card features a collage of young nude girls. The prologue begins with a small picture of a palace at night.
Prologue. You are Princess Dalia, 14 years old, wearing a white nighty and rivaling your mother, Queen Alicia, in feminine beauty. You lie awake in bed. Your bedroom in the palace is furnished with a bed, sheets, wardrobe, dresser, rugs, and a full length mirror. Though the window, you see the moon, stars, and shadows.
As the child of the Queen, who bore the sex god Phallius's gift, and of the King, who received that gift, you are doubly favored in sexual potency and desire. You have been meeting Forash, a guard, in secret, but you are yet a virgin. Tonight, you plan to meet him in the orchard and give yourself to him completely.
- Medieval setting with sex-based magic. The world is called Ereos. The god of sex, Phallius, takes a more visible role than in the previous episode.
- Multiple PCs. The game is divided into chapters, and the chapters tend to alternate between either Princess Dalia or Captain [insert-your-name-here] as the PC. You get to name the male PC when he first appears in Chapter One.
- Optional graphics:
- Title card graphic depicts a collage of nude girls.
- Chapters open with a small picture, usually depicting the general location of the chapter.
- A narrow side panel on the right hand side of the screen displays a small headshot of the current PC and headshots of any suitable sexual partners in the same location. Males are in black-and-white; females are in color.
- Examining a woman (PC or NPC) will display a head and torso view of that woman, clothed or not as appropriate.
- Special commands:
- BANNER - Toggle the display of the side panel on and off.
- POV - Change to another character's point-of-view. This can only be done at certain times in the game.
- POSITIONS - Lists the sexual positions that your current character knows about.
- POSITIONINFO - Lists detailed information about the sexual positions that your current character knows.
- HELP [object] - Gives help about the object.
- SCORE - Each chapter has its own score, and the SCORE command lists both earned and maximum points per chapter. Most points are achieved by your characters' sexual accomplishments rather than puzzle-solving or plot-related achievements. It's possible to progress through the game without earning many points at all. SCORE also reports how many books you've read. Books provide additional background about Ereos.
- HISTORY - Lists detailed score information; see full score.
- New sexual commands. Each new sexual position has a new command verb associated with it. For example, the verb WALLFUCK is associated with the "Virgin's Wall" position.
- Some special commands are suggested by use of boldface in the main text.
- Conversation with NPCs is ask-tell. Some conversation topics are suggested by use of boldface in the main text.
- Breaking the fourth wall. Occasionally, the characters (or books) will refer to things they couldn't possibly know about (e.g.: Americans, GoblinBoy, that they're part of a game). When the fourth wall is broken, it's done in an off-hand, tongue-in-cheek manner for humorous effect.
- Gifts of Phallius 2: The Key to Eternity (GoblinBoy; 25-Oct-2006; TADS 2).
- Erins 2006: Winner of 12 Erins: Best Female PC (Dania), Best Male PC (Captain), Best Female NPC (Kalia), Best M/F Sex Scene (Captain/Kalia), Best Lesbian Sex Scene (Dania/Yulia), Best Sex Overall, Best Writing, Best Technical Implementation, Most Innovative Game, Best Gameplay/Puzzles, Best Use of Multimedia, and Best Game. Runner-up for Best Male NPC (Mildew Saggins) and Best Humour.
- Download key2eternity.zip from aifcommunity.org
The zipfile contains:
- key2eternity.gam, the story file.
- readme.txt, a note from the author about the game.
|Gifts of Phallius series by GoblinBoy|
|The Baron's Plot|
|The Key to Eternity|