Help! My Vacuum Cleaner Is Broken!
|Help! My Vacuum Cleaner Is Broken!|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, carrying a portable television set and an antique vacuum cleaner. You're supposed to be the fifth presenter on Antiques Roadshow, but you dropped the vacuum cleaner and now it's broken! And the show's starting now! Your home is to the south, and the television studio is up the road to the north. RUN!
- Help! My Vacuum Cleaner Is Broken! (Admiral Jota; 2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010314 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-010314-5E7B
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 15 entry.
- Download SpeedIF15.zip from the IF Archive - All the games in Speed-IF 15. The story file is Broken.z5.
- Help! My Vacuum Cleaner Is Broken! (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Help! My Vaccum Cleaner Is Broken! - at IFDB