(Redirected from IFID:4E7C2725-E359-B23A-ABA9-F6AF1FD9A26F)
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
Your master, a wizard, sends you to put something away in his vault. Someone shoves you roughly from behind and locks you inside. Your aim is to find a way to escape from the vault.
Includes an in-game notepad, available as an Inform 6 extension.
- Suveh Nux (David Fisher; 19-Nov-2007; Z-code 5).
- Suveh Nux (David Fisher; 27-Dec-2007; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 071226 / Inform v6.30 Library 6/11 S
- IFID: 4E7C2725-E359-B23A-ABA9-F6AF1FD9A26F
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- XYZZY Awards 2007: Winner of Best Puzzles. Also, finalist in 3 categories: Best Game, Best Setting, and Best Individual Puzzle (opening the vault door).
- Download suvehnux.z5 from the IF Archive.
- Some short reviews (minor spoilers) at L’avventura è l’avventura.
- Review (minor spoilers) by N. B. Horvath.
- Review by Jacqueline A. Lott.
- Review on RGIF by George Oliver.
- Review (on her blog, with spoilers) and Review (at Jay Is Games) by Emily Short.
- Review by James Webb (revgiblet) at the Adrift Forum.