|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Some people are happy working in an office, some become taxi cab drivers and some people will even teach. You are none of those; you are a 'lone-wolf gunmen who likes to maintain a low profile' or professional killer.
You have always prided yourself on an ability to get the job done and to give value for money. In fact you have a very good reputation of getting the job done, no matter how complicated or difficult. Years of military training and discipline have honed the skills needed to execute a hit efficiently and dispassionately. So when the next piece of work comes in you quickly accept, especially when you have seen the fee.
- Each time Target is played certain key facts change.
- The INTRO, DETAILS, and CREDITS commands will display the appropriate information available from the opening game menu.
- HINT will let you access some in-game hints.
- The game includes a built-in walkthru, which changes each time the game is played.
Release 1 Competition Release
- Target (Richard Otter; 21-Aug-2005; ADRIFT 4).