|Author(s)||Jacqueline A. Lott|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
- All the characters have gender-ambiguous names.
- Mostly puzzleless. Most of the game is a life review, where the PC examines several of his or her memories. For each memory, the player is asked to offer a noun or adjective, as appropriate, to better describe or classify that memory. A large number of answers are possible per memory; no one answer is "best".
- There is only one ending, really, but the player's choices can change details of the final text of the ending.
- In Memory (Jacqueline A. Lott; 07-May-2011; ADRIFT 4).
- TUID wanted. (Please replace this line with a ifdb game template.)
- In Memory - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).