Infiltration on Io
|Infiltration on Io|
|Author(s)||Ryan N. Freebern|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are an espionage agent, carrying nothing. After intentionally crashlanding on Jupiter's largest moon, Io, in your stealth capsule, the "Curdled Yak", you make your way north towards the Plexon settlement. There you must meet an intelligence agent by the waste-disposal port who will give you your mission.
- Lots of instant death if you go the wrong way when sneaking around the many unremarkable passageways and sections of stairwells that seemingly make up the majority of the Plexon settlement.
- Infiltration on Io (Ryan N. Freebern; 20-Jan-2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010120 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/9 SD
- IFID: ZCODE-1-010120-DB43
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 2001 entry.
- Download SpeedIF_2001.zip from the IF Archive - All the games in Speed-IF 2001. The story file for this game is infiltrt.z5.