- Intent deadline: July 1, 2005.
- Submission deadline:
was July 17, now July 23, 2005, 11:59 pm EST.
- Games were released on: July 24, 2005.
- Voting deadline: August 6, 2005, 11:59 EST.
- Awards ceremony took place in ifMud's Massive Auditorium on August 7, 2005, 4:00 EST.
- Authors of the winning entries will have until July 23rd, 2006 to submit completed versions of their games in order to claim their prizes. At the awards ceremony, Jacqueline also announced that if the winning entries are completed in time, they will also receive cash prizes. Third place will receive $40 for finishing, second place will receive $60, and first will receive $100.
- Deadsville (William McDuff; Z-code). First Place.
- Weishaupt Scholars: Prologue (Michael Martin; Z-code). First Runner-Up.
- The Fox, The Dragon, and The Stale Loaf of Bread (David Welbourn; Z-code). Second Runner-Up.
- The Amazing Uncle Griswold (David Whyld; ADRIFT 4).
- The Hobbit (Serhei Makarov; Z-code).
- Negotis: Book 1 (Robert DeFord; TADS 3).
- Somewhen (Bryce J. Rhaiz; Z-code).
- Official IntroComp site (archived).
- The rumors of this comp's death are greatly exaggerated! - The announcement (including rules), posting on raif.
- Download the games - A temporary mirror on Jacqueline's site.
- IntroComp 2005 digest - a digest transcript of the awards ceremony.
See also: Brass Lantern Introcomp 2005 Reviews.