JACL is short for JACL Adventure Creation Language, an IF authoring system created by Stuart Allen in 1996. JACL is an interpreted language that is designed to be simple to use. The current version of JACL is 2.8.4 and was released in December 2010.
Games written in JACL
- The Curse of Eldor (Stuart Allen; 1996). IF Comp 1996: 21st place.
- The Unholy Grail (Stuart Allen; 1997). IF Comp 1997: 15th place.
- The Bloody Guns (Stuart Allen; 2008). IntroComp 2008.
- Prison Break (Parham Doustdar; 11-May-2009). AbilityComp.
- The Down Dragon (Stuart Allen; 2008; JACL).
- Le Roi de Fihnargaia (Eric Forgeot; 2010; JACL).