|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Color effects||optional; intro is in white text|
|Graphics||optional title graphic only|
How It Begins
You are Clueless Bob Newbie, author of the worst text adventures in the world, although you think they're the best. In the previous episode in this series, you were arrested after you took your revenge on a newspaper that dared criticize your games.
You are now inside the jail cell you share with the overly-flatulent Hoggins. He's not here at the moment, but you do see his bed, the patch you sleep on, an empty shelf, and the door. You are carrying the CBN clue book. Prison life has been intolerable, but the final straw was an article in The Prison Herald proclaiming text adventures were dead. You must escape this prison and bring your games back to the world.
- Jailbreak Bob (David Whyld; 27-Jun-2004; ADRIFT 4).
- Jailbreak Bob - homepage at Shadow Vault.
- Jailbreak Bob (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- TUID wanted. (Please replace this line with a ifdb game template.).
- Walkthrough - at Shadow Vault.
|Clueless Bob Newbie series by David Whyld|
|The Worst Game In The World... Ever!!! (2003)|
The Revenge Of Clueless Bob Newbie! (2003)