Jay Is Ponies
|Jay Is Ponies|
|Author(s)||JohnB, Kyh, Steve, Tricky, and Trinn|
|Publisher(s)||Jay Is Games|
|Authoring system||Adventure Book for Inform 7|
|Graphics||yes (but only small ASCII art that can be ignored)|
How It Begins
- Lots of references to other casual games and geek culture.
- Magic words (also called passwords) are used several times in what is otherwise a straightforward CYOA game.
- Some small ASCII art graphics are used in at least two places, but blind players should still be able to play and finish the game without seeing them.
- Jay Is Ponies (JohnB, Kyh, Steve, Tricky, and Trinn; 01-Apr-2012; Z-code 8).
- Release 9 / Serial number 120401 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: C9DC7944-1028-46ED-82E0-1CD548DB8424
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Download JayIsPonies.z8 from Jay Is Games.
- Play it online from Jay Is Games.