Note: Jesse's nickname on ifMud and IFWiki is "vaporware".
- ZLR at sourceforge.net. ZLR is a Z-machine interpreter that uses just-in-time compilation in an attempt to speed up complicated games.
- Gave theoretical guidance and advice for Inform 7. Also provided some low-level library code, including porting Glulx support from the Inform 6 library and adding the "does the player mean" rulebook.
- Wrote FyreVM, the Textfyre virtual machine.
- Created Guncho, a mud that uses players' Inform 7 code. Original debuted as an April Fools Day joke in 2008, later revealed to be real the next day.
- Wrote ZILF and ZAPF, a ZIL compiler and Z-machine assembler.
This article is a stub. You can help IFWiki by expanding it.
TODO: vaporware lists on his ifmud profile the following IF work: Throw Zack's Computer Out The Window, YACC for Inform, ATC for Snack, Food for Thought. Can we find out some more detail on the ones we're missing?