Kingdom of Amphibia: The Shipwreck
|Kingdom of Amphibia: The Shipwreck|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You're a sailor on the USS Intrepid, on a mission to explore a recently-discovered country. All ships that previously attempted this mission were destroyed by storms before they made landfall. As you're jolted awake by violent pitching, it seems that yours might be similarly doomed.
You're in bed in your cabin. You're wearing your naval uniform and your backpack, which you neglected to take off before you fell asleep.
- Supposedly a demo for a future commercial release, the freeware game is very limited in its implementation and range of action. Several items and NPCs are described as being functional only in the commercial version.
- The parser regularly abuses the player.
- A TALK TO command must sometimes be used to extract information from NPCs. ASK and TELL are also implemented but do not always provide a response.
- Kingdom of Amphibia: The Shipwreck (Radical Al; 2007; Z-code 5).
- Kingdom of Amphibia: The Shipwreck (Radical Al; 11-Feb-2009; Z-code 5).
- Kingdom of Amphibia: The Shipwreck (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Kingdom of Amphibia: The Shipwreck - at IFDB.