- For other meanings of Labyrinth, see Labyrinth (disambiguation).
|Author(s)||Samantha Casanova Preuninger|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You are Damien Alexander, a professor of mathematics, carrying nothing. You last remember driving in your car with your loving wife Melanie to your anniversary dinner when there was an accident and you lost consciousness.
But now you're in a sweet-smelling but strange large cubical room. Every room surface has a different color. Exits are in odd locations: there's an upside-down door north, a normal archway east, an archway in the floor, and a sideways archway south. There's also a wooden box and a plaque on the floor. You want to get out of here and find out if Melanie is okay.
- Several "old school" features, such as the maze, emphasis on primary and secondary colors, a Nim puzzle, a cryptogram, and a last lousy point.
Trivia and Comments
- Other games with tilting rooms include Tyler's Great Cube Game (Tyler Bindon; 1995; TADS 2) and Finding Martin (Gayla Wennstrom; 2005; TADS 2).
- Was originally inspired by the movie Cube (see RGIF post).
- Labyrinth (Samantha Casanova Preuninger as "Sami Preuninger"; 30-Sep-2006; Z-code 8).
- Release 1 / Serial number 060929 / Inform v6.31 Library 6/11 S
- IFID: ZCODE-1-060929-76B6
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Beta-testing by Victor Preuninger and Ramon Casanova.
- Room count: 8.
- IF Comp 2006: 18th place of 43 entries.
- Download labyrinth.z8 from the IF Archive - Story file.
- Labyrinth - at IFReviews.org.
- Review (in Spanish) by Baltasar.
- Review by Stephen Bond.
- Review by Matthew Carey.
- Review by Celestianpower.
- Review by J. D. Clemens.
- Review by Riff Conner (Rifflesby).
- Review by crowheart.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by Hipolito.
- Review by Joshua Houk.
- Review by Christopher Huang (Miseri).
- Review by Admiral Jota.
- Review by Valentine Kopteltsev.
- Review by Jimmy Maher.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Rob Menke.
- Review by James Mitchelhill.
- Review by Justin Morgan.
- Review by Rob Myall.
- Review by Andrew Plotkin.
- Review by quickfur.
- Review by Reiko.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Mike Snyder.
- Review by Mark J. Tilford (ralphmerridew).
- Review by Jerome C West.