List of holiday games
Games that have some connection to a holiday. For the purposes of this list, "holiday" can mean any special or notable day of the year. Holidays are listed in calendar date order, starting with holidays in January.
Some games listed here will have only a tenuous connection to a holiday. Feel free to note whether a game is strongly or weakly associated with the holiday in question.
Games set on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.
- Alex & Paul series by "Taleslinger" (each game takes place on successive New Year's Eve parties):
- Baby Uncle New Year (Jonathan Blask; 2011; Hugo).
- Why does my New Year's Eve always crash and burn? (Peter Berman; 2001; TADS 2).
- Easter Egg Hunt (Ian Thomson; 2010; ADRIFT 4).
- Heather's Easter Egg Hunt (Tom Reynolds and Ginnie Reynolds; 1989; AGT).
- It's Easter, Peeps! (Sara Brookside; 2006; ADRIFT 4 and Z-code).
Note: Don't list every horror game here. Make sure the games listed here have something to do with Hallowe'en.
For Hallowe'en events, see: Ectocomp, German Speed-IF 1 (2002), Saugus.net Halloween Ghost Story Contest, Speed-IF 2 (1998), Speed-IF 14 (2000), Speed-IF Halloween 2002, and Speed-IF Third Anniversary (2001).
See also: halloween tagged games at IFDB.
- Awakening (Pete Gardner; 2009; Z-code).
- Halloween (Anonymous; MS-DOS).
- Halloween Hijinks (David Whyld; 2003; ADRIFT 4).
- The Hand That Rocks The Pumpkin (Christopher Huang; 1998; Z-code).
- Kids, don't eat your Halloween candy (Dan Shiovitz; 1998; TADS 2).
- The Lighthouse (Marius Müller; 2009; Z-code).
- Love Is as Powerful as Death, Jealousy Is as Cruel as the Grave (Michael Whittington; 2009; TADS 3).
- Mordred Manor (Pete Gardner; 1987; MS-DOS).
See also: Christmas tagged games at IFDB.
- An Abbreviated Night Before Christmas (Adam Thornton; 2006; Z-code).
- ADRIFTmas Party (Dana Crane as "Mystery"; 2002; ADRIFT 4).
- A Bet's A Bet (Santa's Helper; 2004; TADS 2).
- The Elf's Christmas Adventure (Bruce MacKay and Marlene Abriel; 1987; AGT).
- Escape From Santaland (Jason Ermer; 2011; Z-code).
- Not Just An Ordinary Ballerina (Jim Aikin; 1999; Z-code).
- Paranoia (Sam Shirley; AGT and Z-code).
- Sanity Clause (Mike McCauley; 1991; AGT).
- Santa's Sleigh Ride (Molly Geene; 2008; Z-code).
- The Stars Are Right (Michael C. Martin; 2004; Z-code).
- A Very Hairy Fish-Mess (Byron Alexander Campbell; 2009; Alan 3).