Note: Liza's nickname on the ifMUD is liza.
- Pick up Dawn McGatney and Die (as "Gecko"; 1996; Z-code).
- Bloodline (1998; Z-code). First Ever (And Maybe The Only) Interactive Fiction Mini-Competition.
- Chickens of Distinction a.k.a. It Takes a Tough Man to Make a Tender Chicken (1998; Z-code). ChickenComp.
- Dinner with Andre (2000; Z-code). IF Comp 2000: 18th place. Finalist at the XYZZY Awards 2000 for Best Puzzles.
- Pick Up the Phone Booth and Aisle (Ola Sverre Bauge, Steve Bernard, Jon Blask, John Cater, Liza Daly, David Dyte, Stephen Granade, Iain Merrick, Rob Noyes, Dan Schmidt, Dan Shiovitz, Emily Short, J. Robinson Wheeler; 2001; Z-code). Finalist at the XYZZY Awards 2001 for Best Use of Medium.
- Mission:Summer (2002). Summer Beachmeet 2002 Comp.
- First Draft of the Revolution, with Emily Short and Inkle (2012). XYZZY Awards 2012: winner, Best Use of Innovation.
- Stone Harbor (01-Oct-2016; Web browser). IF Comp 2016.
- Harmonia (01-Oct-2017; Online web browser). IF Comp 2017: 3rd place.
Review and Article Credits
- Wrote About Interactive Fiction (archived) in 1996, revised in 2001.
- Wrote Choosing a Language for Interactive Fiction for O'Reilly ONLamp.com (Nov. 24, 2004).
- Wrote Natural Language Game Programming with Inform 7 for O'Reilly ONLamp.com (June 8, 2006).
- Interactive marginalia - Author commentary on Harmonia.
- The ifMUD. Liza started the mud in 1997, and was its first admin.
- Created The IF Beta Site (archived) with Lucian P. Smith, to facilitate getting authors and beta-testers together.
- One of the directors of the Interactive Fiction Technology Foundation.