Lock & Key
|Lock & Key|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are locked in a cell, a position that is not unfamiliar to you- it's one of the hazards of the job. You decided to try one last, big job, and now you are locked in the deepest, darkest dungeon of King Tyrak II. This time they seem to actually be taking your incarceration more seriously than usual. There also seems to be no intention of ever letting you out, even for a rigged trial, so you will need to take your escape very seriously.
- Lock & Key (Adam Cadre; 2002; Glulx).
- XYZZY Awards 2002: Winner of Best Individual NPC, Best Individual Puzzle, Best NPCs. Finalist for Best Game, Best Puzzles, Best Use of Medium.
- adamcadre.ca: interactive fiction - Adam's IF page, which includes a section for Lock & Key.
- Lock & Key (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Lock & Key - at SPAG.
- Lock & Key - at IF Ratings.
- Review (archived) by Emily Short - at Play This Thing!
- Grow vs. Lock & Key by Greg Hunter.