|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
[The author baldy addresses the player, saying there's only one puzzle: to read as much text as possible. Also that there are two NPCs to talk to, and that you should ask them about everything you see, and to use HINT if you can't think of a new topic.]
You were hiking on a mountain when you slipped, fell, and somehow survived an avalanche. Your battered backpack wasn't so fortunate but perhaps there's still something unbroken inside. The only way away from the avalanche endpoint is south.
Release 0 (Competition entry)
- Lomalow (Brendan Barnwell; 1999; Z-code 5).
- Release 0 / Serial number 888888 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/9
- IFID: ZCODE-0-888888
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 1999: 21st place of 37 entries.
- Download lomalow.z5 from the IF Archive. The story file.
- Play it online at ifiction.org.