MANALIVE, A Mystery of Madness - I
|MANALIVE, A Mystery of Madness - I|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
- MANALIVE, A Mystery of Madness - I (Bill Powell; 30-Sep-2006; Z-code 5).
- Release 2 / Serial number 000002 / Inform v6.30 Library 6/11 S
- IFID: ZCODE-2-000002-ABE3
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2006: 24th place of 43 games.
- Download manalive1.z5 ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive.
- Download manalive.txt ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - Introduction and author's notes.
- MANALIVE, A Mystery of Madness - I (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- MANALIVE, A Mystery of Madness - I - at IFDB.
- MANALIVE, A Mystery of Madness - I - at IFReviews.org.
- Review by Stephen Bond.
- Review by Matthew Carey.
- Review by crowheart.
- Review by J. D. Clemens.
- Review by Riff Conner (Rifflesby).
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by Hipolito.
- Review by Joshua Houk.
- Review by Christopher Huang (Miseri).
- Review by Admiral Jota.
- Review by Valentine Kopteltsev.
- Review by Jimmy Maher.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Rob Menke.
- Review by James Mitchelhill.
- Review by Justin Morgan.
- Review by Rob Myall.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Mike Snyder.
- Review by Mark J. Tilford (ralphmerridew).
- Review by Urbatain. (Also longer version, in Spanish.)
- Review by Jerome C West.
- Review by David Whyld.
- Review by Anonymous (by request).
|MANALIVE series by Bill Powell|
|MANALIVE, A Mystery of Madness - I (2006)|
MANALIVE, A Mystery of Madness - II (2006)