(Redirected from Mike Berlyn)
A science-fiction author and video-game designer, Michael Berlyn was also one of Infocom's implementors.
- Cyborg (publisher: Sentient Software; 1982; MS-DOS).
- Suspended (publisher: Infocom; 1983; Z-code).
- Infidel (with Jerry Wolper; publisher: Infocom; 1983; Z-code).
- Cutthroats (publisher: Infocom; 1984; Z-code).
- Oo-Topos (with Muffy Berlyn, publisher: Sentient Software; 1986; Apple II, Commodore, MS-DOS).
- Tass Times in Tonetown (with Muffy Berlyn, publisher: Activision; 1986; Amiga, Apple II, Apple IIGS, Atari ST, Commodore, Macintosh, MS-DOS).
- Dr. Dumont's Wild P.A.R.T.I. (with Muffy Berlyn; Z-code porters: Mark Musante and Gunther Schmidl; publishers: First Row Software; 1988; MS-DOS; Cascade Mountain Publishing; 1999; Z-code).
- Zork: The Undiscovered Underground (with Marc Blank, implementor: G. Kevin Wilson; publisher: Activision; 1997; Z-code).
Review and Article Credits
- One of the judges for 1999 Spring IF Art Show.
- Altered Destiny (publisher: Accolade; 1990) graphic adventure game.
As an NPC:
- Playing Catch-Up: Bubsy's Michael Berlyn - Interview by Frank Cifaldi for Gamasutra.com; Oct. 3, 2005.