An Interactive Fiasco
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone carrying a crumpled dollar and a saxophone. You're on Main Street, in front of the university's Band Building to the west, which is adorned with a huge mural. A post office is to the south. You see a car (your car, actually) and a parking meter (whose window reads "EXPIRED") here.
Every so often, a police car cruises by.
Release 1 (Competition entry)
- Music Education (Bill Linney; 1999; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 990911 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/8
- IFID: ZCODE-1-990911-326B
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 1999: 24th place of 37 entries.
- Download me.z5 ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - The story file.
- Play it online at ifiction.org.