Neil James Brown
(Redirected from Neil Brown)
- The Wedding (1996; Z-code). Acorn User 1996 Interactive Fiction Competition: 2nd place. Finalist at the XYZZY Awards 1996 for Best NPCs.
- A Week in the Life (1997; Z-code).
- The Mad Bomber (1997; Z-code).
- The Lost Spellmaker (1997; Z-code). IF Comp 1997: 8th place. Finalist at the XYZZY Awards 1997 for Best Individual PC (Mattie) and Best Individual NPC (the cow).
- Thingimijig (c. 1997; Z-code).
- An Exploration of Colour (1998; Z-code). Textfire 12-Pack.
- Will the Real Marjorie Hopkirk Please Stand Up? (1998; Hugo). Textfire 12-Pack.
- Authored the following Inform extensions: follower.h (with Gareth Rees and Andrew Clover) and moveclass.h (with Alan Trewartha and Matthew Russotto).
Review and Article Credits
- Created a text file list of Z-code games with Brendon Wyber, which later formed the basis of Z-Files (Gunther Schmidl; 1998; Z-code).